What To Expect
SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE
Our Sunday Worship Service plays a vital role in building us together as a church community. Our meetings include worshiping God through singing, praying, and teaching from the Bible. Our gatherings are held at Dock Mennonite Academy in Souderton, PA. Soft pretzels, snacks, and coffee are served at the end of the service in the room we call “the Hub.” Our worship service begins at 10:00 am.
Need to find out more information about our church? Visit our online hub.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT OUR GATHERING
At Grace Community Church you can expect to be warmly welcomed no matter who you are!
- While we take worship and the word of God seriously, you will notice that our gathering has a relaxed feel to it. Feel free to wear what’s comfortable for you, and you’ll fit right in.
- Our meetings include a mix of both contemporary songs and traditional hymns. Our focus is Christ-Centered songs, whether they are 300 years old or three months old.
- After we all sing together as families, our kids go to a safe and nurturing children’s ministry program where they are taught about Jesus by trained volunteers, while the adults stay for the preaching of God’s Word. For more information please visit our Children’s Ministry section.
- Preaching that is clear, relevant and straight from the Bible.
- An opportunity to be prayed for after the service, or speak to a pastor about any spiritual questions you might have.